From: "Joseph M. Analssandrini" <analssandrinij@...>
To: <primetimeshortwave@...>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 2:37 PM
Subject: [ptsw] What Has Gone Wrong With the Site?

When one attempts to access the PrimeTimeShortwave site
< http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/>, one now sees the Trempealeau
County Democratic Party site!

While I am sure the organization is a worthy one, it does me no good
in accessing shortwave broadcast schedules!

Can you get this fixed as soon as possible?

Thanks - and all the best to you.

Joe

Yahoo! Groups Links

Timothy Marecki

Daniel,

I was having the same issue earlier today, but everything works now!

73's

Tim

To: primetimeshortwave@...
From: dsampson@...
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:10:58 -0600
Subject: Re: [ptsw] What Has Gone Wrong With the Site?

Prime Time Shortwave users,

There was an error in moving the Prime Time Shortwave website. This has
been corrected the right way so if after 24 hours if the correct website
doesn't come up let me know. What's strange is after this was first
reported and it was corrected I was seeing the correct website but then I
get users reporting see the other website. Strange how I seem to be seeing
a different website from other users!!! I clicked refresh to make sure I
wasn't seeing a temporary file. www.primetimeshortwave.com will still be
the correct URL.

Regards,

Daniel Sampson
Prime Time Shortwave

> When one attempts to access the PrimeTimeShortwave site
> < http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/>, one now sees the Trempealeau
> County Democratic Party site!
>
> While I am sure the organization is a worthy one, it does me no good
> in accessing shortwave broadcast schedules!
>
> Can you get this fixed as soon as possible?
>
> Thanks - and all the best to you.
>
> Joe
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael Stephens <m1mbz@...>

Could be a local DNS issue, it can take from a few hours to weeks for DNS information to spread around to the DNS servers of the world.

Mike. S.