Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [ptsw] Very New at shortwave listening...

Why not try the Prime Time Shortwave listing by both time and
frequency?http://www.prime-time-shortwave.com
Thanks.

brainman214@netzero.com <brainman214@...>

Jerry:
I do have some links to the exact skeds as issued by the major
broadcasters.
For RCI:http://www.rcinet.ca
for BBC:http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice"Click on the schedules page
for the americas".
VOA:http://www.voanews.com
Voice of Russia:http://www.ruvr.ru/world.html
For these,look for the schedules link.
Also go to http://www.shortwave.org for skeds from US stations as NASB
Members.(Jeff White of WRMI heads the operation).
I have A Sangean ATS818ACS with Radio Shack Pocket antenna for dxing.
Also a Grundig(Eton) YB500 with a broken whip,but still picksup good at
night! 73's and thanks.