[ptsw] Radio Japan schedule change?

brainman214@netzero.net <brainman214@...>

It's possible.The new schedule is in effect and they cut nearly every broadcast to halfhours including English via Sackville.You can still hear them on 11705 in the afternoon.Also on 6 megahertz in the evening.Good Luck and 73's
Do you need to diversify your portfolio? Click here for informaton on trading currency.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmQLpwnXLk43e8t642D6ImptrwcWqITjcfc45OBdeZOowz3F/

Denny Dollahon <ddollahon@...>

I saw the schedule change on the Radio Japam web site today. The
broadcast I used to listen to was 1 hour to North and Latin America.
They no longer have any English service to Latin America. Does this
also signal the start of bigger cut backs in service like the BBC did
in 2006? Denny Dollahon.

brainman214@netzero.com <brainman214@...>

From what i heard on WOR recently,it appears to be the case.There still remains a transmission from Sackville to us on 11705 at 23:00 to 23:15(Correct if wrong!).
Anyway,i'll check it out and copy it down for you.Thanks and 73's.Noble
60% Off Your Car Warranty
Request Your Free Quote Today &amp; Save $ With Continental Warranty!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/JKFkuJO6X0NwwTQBIEybjsU1Bs3xgpEQzSQ2kYSt2EJgmkBJ4ma9aT/

Glenn Hauser

Wrong. The 11705 transmission in English is at 1400-1429 UT (which is 2300
JST). To answer the original question, yes, NHK`s cuts are a lot like BBC`s of
a few years ago. At least NHK has not yet cut off English to North America on
SW.

Since a lot of ptsw info comes from or via DX Listening Digest anyway, may I
suggest that you read it there first? This should make it less necessary to ask
questions which have already been answered.

73, Glenn Hauser

--- "brainman214@netzero.com" <brainman214@netzero.com> wrote:

From what i heard on WOR recently,it appears to be the case.There still
remains a transmission from Sackville to us on 11705 at 23:00 to
23:15(Correct if wrong!).
Anyway,i'll check it out and copy it down for you.Thanks and 73's.Noble
60% Off Your Car Warranty
Request Your Free Quote Today &amp; Save $ With Continental Warranty!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/JKFkuJO6X0NwwTQBIEybjsU1Bs3xgpEQzSQ2kYSt2EJgmkBJ4ma9aT/

brainman214@netzero.com <brainman214@...>

Glenn:
Thanks for the info and suggestion and yes,WOR 1376 will be saved to cd as per your suggestion as it contains useful information.I certainly hope as in the case of Bob Barker,you don't plan to retire yet! I'll look up the info from the link and 73's.Noble
Prices, software, charts &amp; analysis. Click here to open your online FX trading account.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmQLpyUeg4VSKQrlAQ9XdwrsoPHF2zIj4BhHJvF3KpU24dPt/