Topics

[ptsw] Radio Filia [more]

Glenn Hauser

I`ve rarely if ever heard this due to the timing, but I seem to recall that R.
Filia relies on relays of foreign stations, such as the BBC, as the service is
really intended for an audience inside Greece. I know they have done so in
other languages. Could this ``good English pronunciation and quality
reporting`` really have been a BBC relay? 73, Glenn Hauser

--- Glenn Hauser <wghauser@yahoo.com> wrote:

English is now at 0600-0700 on 11645. 73, Glenn Hauser

--- gcerow <gcerow@cs.com> wrote:

Radio Filia used to have a very good news service. Good English
pronunciation and quality reporting. Unable to receive 11645 khz
transmission at 0930 utc. Also Webbsite did not handshake.

Would appreciate status update.

http://farechase.yahoo.com/

brainman214@netzero.com <brainman214@...>

Glenn:
Not sure but can you provide the site url? 73's! Noble

Surprise your friends with a FREE NetZero Video Mail! Sign up today.
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2130420-251