Topics

[ptsw] Prime Time Shortwave updated

ppisteuo123

Great Daniel, I'm happy to hear your vision is getting
better. Is the gas bubble a bad thing? I'll keep you
in my prayers.

God bless,
art in Reno

--- Daniel Sampson <dsampson@...> wrote:

I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas
on behalf of Ernest
Riley, Daniel Lyddy and myself.

My eye surgery turned out well. I still have the
gas bubble that they put
in the eye with a retinal detachment but I vision is
getting to be very good
now.

The English shortwave schedules have been updated at
the Prime Time
Shortwave website, www.primetimeshortwave.com after
the delay due to my
surgery. The Palm OS file should be updated by
Daniel Lyddy before to long.

Daniel Sampson

Yahoo! Groups Links

(Yahoo! ID required)

mailto:primetimeshortwave-fullfeatured@...

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Daniel Sampson <dsampson@...>

I guess a clarification is in order. The gas bubble can be irritating as it blocks your vision but is not a bad thing. The surgeon put it in the eye on purpose when the work on the eye is done. The gas bubble applies pressure to the area where the surgeon fixed the retinal, by having you lay a particular direction for a number of weeks, day and night. This one wasn't so bad as I could lay on my side. When I had a detachment with the other eye years ago I had to lay on my belly, arm behind the back, no pillow as I recall. That was very uncomfortable.

Daniel Sampson