Topics

[ptsw] Prime Time Shortwave updated

Timothy Marecki

Dan;

I'm happy to hear you are getting better!!! Keeping you in my prayers....

Best wishes to you and everyone here for a safe and happy Christmas and Happy New Year!

Tim

Daniel Sampson wrote:
I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas on behalf of Ernest
Riley, Daniel Lyddy and myself.

My eye surgery turned out well. I still have the gas bubble that they put
in the eye with a retinal detachment but I vision is getting to be very good
now.

The English shortwave schedules have been updated at the Prime Time
Shortwave website, www.primetimeshortwave.com after the delay due to my
surgery. The Palm OS file should be updated by Daniel Lyddy before to long.

Daniel Sampson