Topics

[ptsw] INTERACTIVE FORUM ON THE CUBAN FIVE AND THE INAUGURATION

Al Arduengo <al.arduengo@...>

You're joking, right?

abid hussain sajid wrote:

*INTERACTIVE FORUM ON THE CUBAN FIVE AND THE INAUGURATION *

*OF THE ENGLISH-LANGUAGE WEB SITE RADIO CUBANA OF

*
*The Internet System of Radio Cubana, in conjunction with Radio Havana
Cuba, invites you to participate in a Forum on The Case of the Cuban
Five: Yet Another Chapter in the Actions of the United States and its
Hostile Policy Toward Cuba.

DATE: Saturday, 18 August 2007

TIME: 10 a.m. to 12 noon (local time)

PLACE: Jos� Mart� International Institute of Journalism

You can participate by accessing: **_www.radiocubana.cu_ <http://www.radiocubana.cu/>**

You can also send your questions in advance to: foro5@...
As a part of the activities commemorating the 85th anniversary of Cuban
Radio, this interactive forum will serve to inaugurate the English language*

*Web site _www.cubanradio.cu_ <http://www.cubanradio.cu/>** with the objective of using new technologies*

*to break Washington's blockade against Cuba.*

*

JOIN US!

ABID HUSSAIN SAJID

MAILSI(PAK)

* ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free. Make it count! <http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07>

abid hussain sajid <abidhussainsajid@...>

DEAR, IT IS NOT JOKING. IT IS TRUE. BEFORE TWO DAY, I HAVE RECEIVED THIS LETTER. OK
ABID HUSSAIN SAJID
MAILSI(PAK)

To: primetimeshortwave@...
From: al.arduengo@...
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 06:39:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [ptsw] INTERACTIVE FORUM ON THE CUBAN FIVE AND THE INAUGURATION

You're joking, right?

abid hussain sajid wrote:

> *INTERACTIVE FORUM ON THE CUBAN FIVE AND THE INAUGURATION *
>
> *OF THE ENGLISH-LANGUAGE WEB SITE RADIO CUBANA OF
>
> *
> *The Internet System of Radio Cubana, in conjunction with Radio Havana
> Cuba, invites you to participate in a Forum on The Case of the Cuban
> Five: Yet Another Chapter in the Actions of the United States and its
> Hostile Policy Toward Cuba.
>
> DATE: Saturday, 18 August 2007
>
> TIME: 10 a.m. to 12 noon (local time)
>
> PLACE: José Martí International Institute of Journalism
>
> You can participate by accessing: **_www.radiocubana.cu_
> <http://www.radiocubana.cu/>**
>
> You can also send your questions in advance to: foro5@...
> As a part of the activities commemorating the 85th anniversary of Cuban
> Radio, this interactive forum will serve to inaugurate the English
> language*
>
> *Web site _www.cubanradio.cu_ <http://www.cubanradio.cu/>** with the
> objective of using new technologies*
>
> *to break Washington's blockade against Cuba.*
>
> *
>

> JOIN US!
>

> ABID HUSSAIN SAJID
>
> MAILSI(PAK)
>
> *
> Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm
> Initiative now. It's free. Make it count!
> <http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07>

Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free.   Make it count!

abid hussain sajid <abidhussainsajid@...>

       DEAR, PLEASE DO NOT MIND. I DID NOT KNOW IT TRUE OR WRONG. I HAD RECEIVED A EMAILS TO THE RADIO CUBA. TODAY, I OPENED WEB BUT IT WAS NOT OPENED.

       ABID HUSSAIN SAJID
       MAILSI

To: primetimeshortwave@...
From: abidhussainsajid@...
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 08:29:14 +0000

To: primetimeshortwave@yahoogroups.com
From: al.arduengo@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 06:39:43 -0500

You're joking, right?

abid hussain sajid wrote:

> *INTERACTIVE FORUM ON THE CUBAN FIVE AND THE INAUGURATION *
>
> *OF THE ENGLISH-LANGUAGE WEB SITE RADIO CUBANA OF
>
> *
> *The Internet System of Radio Cubana, in conjunction with Radio Havana
> Cuba, invites you to participate in a Forum on The Case of the Cuban
> Five: Yet Another Chapter in the Actions of the United States and its
> Hostile Policy Toward Cuba.
>
> DATE: Saturday, 18 August 2007
>
> TIME: 10 a.m. to 12 noon (local time)
>
> PLACE: José Martí International Institute of Journalism
>
> You can participate by accessing: **_www.radiocubana.cu_
> <http://www.radiocubana.cu/>**
>
> You can also send your questions in advance to: foro5@...
> As a part of the activities commemorating the 85th anniversary of Cuban
> Radio, this interactive forum will serve to inaugurate the English
> language*
>
> *Web site _www.cubanradio.cu_ <http://www.cubanradio.cu/>** with the
> objective of using new technologies*
>
> *to break Washington's blockade against Cuba.*
>
> *
>

> JOIN US!
>

> ABID HUSSAIN SAJID
>
> MAILSI(PAK)
>
> *
> Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm
> Initiative now. It's free. Make it count!
> <http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07>

Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free.   Make it count!

Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile