Topics

[ptsw] ILG radio freq.

Ian Cattermole

Hi Phil.   Take a look at the website below. http://hradio.org/swbc  Don't know if this is what you are after as I am unfamiliar with the one you mention.  Let's know if this is useful.
Regards.  Ian.

Hi all
Since ILG radio frequencies has been deleted from the website, does anyone know of a similar service to take their place?
Or perhaps is there any chance of them coming back again?
I found this a terrific website.

Regards
Philip

Philip van de Paverd <paverdp@...>

Thanks Ian
No, it is not the same, but it certainly is a very useful website.
ILG Radio had a complete listing of ALL the frequencies that were in use, more than 15000. I used the Excel version.
Tomorrow I will send you last year's copy (outdated now) to look at.
Regards
Phil