Topics

[ptsw] Digest Number 98

Warren Kraft <warrenkraft@...>

as one who is still recovering from quadruple bypass surgery and near-fatal complications in October, i can attest to these types of situations.  The physical and weight limitations keep me from the honey-do list, gets meout of snow-shoveling, keeps me away fromthe YMCA swim pool, and generally drives me stir crazy.

I hope your recovery progresses normally, Daniel.  Normal is best; don't take my route, please! and, as best as you can, enjoy thes days because there are even better ones to come.

73s
wpkraft
OSH WI

Yours In Scouting,
wpkraft, Chaplain
Twin Lakes District, Bay-Lakes Council
Troop 615, Oshkosh
http://www.troop615.0catch.com
Bobwhite, C-09-02

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives.
I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.

Abraham Lincoln