Topics

Prime Time Shortwave updated

Daniel Sampson <dsampson@...>

I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas on behalf of Ernest Riley, Daniel Lyddy and myself.

My eye surgery turned out well. I still have the gas bubble that they put in the eye with a retinal detachment but I vision is getting to be very good now.

The English shortwave schedules have been updated at the Prime Time Shortwave website, www.primetimeshortwave.com after the delay due to my surgery. The Palm OS file should be updated by Daniel Lyddy before to long.

Daniel Sampson

Joseph M. Analssandrini

Dear Mr. Sampson,

I, along with everyone else here, am glad that your surgery was
successful.

I wish you the very best of holiday seasons and I hope that 2008 will
be happy, prosperous, and HEALTHY for you (and all).

And thank you for everything you do for us in making our shortwave
hobby much more rewarding.

Best,

Joe

--- In primetimeshortwave@..., "Daniel Sampson"