Topics

Fw: Recommend us to your friends! ❤

Omoefe Onoriobe

If you cannot view this message correctly, please click here.
DW Logo
Made for minds.
Header-Banner

Good day,
Today, on July 30th, we celebrate the International Day of Friendship. This is to remind everyone, what friendship means to nations, cultures and, of course, to each of us. Or as Wilhelm von Humboldt puts it: "Basically, it is the bond between people which makes life worthwhile living."
Since we are already in touch with you, we now would like to get to know your friends.

So please, recommend us to others and with a little luck you might win an iPad. Among numerous of your recommended friends we will also give away DW sets.

Just forward this mail and the following code to your friends: e61e4b08-67f1-41a1-b68f-181a69050c72

Next, all your interested friends need to send us the code via this form and confirm the recommendation.
Who recruits the most friends has won.
So, here we go…

Best wishes
Your DW Customer Service Team
interaktion@...
dw.com/service
dw.com/interest
Facebook Group DWInfo
Follow DW
DW News     Twitter   Facebook
Deutsche Welle
Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 3
53113 Bonn

Tel. +49.228-429.0
info@...

Value Added Tax identification number: DE123052407

Legally represented by:
Director General Peter Limbourg

This legal notice extends to the social media profiles of Deutsche Welle.
Unsubscribe Newsletter