To: primetimeshortwave@...
From: ddollahon@...
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:59:05 +0000
Subject: [ptsw] Receiver reviews

Hi Group,
Anyone have any thoughts or personal ratings for the following 3
receivers:

Drake SW-2
Drake SW-8
Yaesu FRG-7

I am looking to upgrade my home listening set up.
Thank you. Denny Dollahon.

brainman214@netzero.com <brainman214@...>

I have A Sangean and Grudig with RDS which was one of the first to incorporate this feature.It was discontinued thereafter before Eton Bought out Grundig.73's
Click here to obtain free information on accredited degrees.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijlTK42vIp5XHUhI6SMNaB4VErq9XFgjxCYEMVb7tm2oelMA7/