From: "Kevin LeDrew" <chefkledrew1@...>
To: <primetimeshortwave@...>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 8:58 PM
Subject: [ptsw] Static

I made myself an indoor antenna. 34 ft copper wire, with an attachment
to the radio via the wire port on the back of the unit. Whats the best
way to get rid of the static? Do I need to purchase anything else to
rid or control the static? Would an Aligator clip to the units main
antenna work? And does the ground wire need to be a certain length?
Thanks.
Chef Kevin on Baffin Island.

brainman214@netzero.com <brainman214@...>

Good suggestion.I myself use a 100 foot coaxial antenna streched between a tree and an old pole and hoisted the leadin on a lower pole and ran it into the arial on my Sangean radio.73's.
Learn to trade futures online and make extra money. Click here to learn more!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijleocg0jqSy4FfFo0TWp05UdNlpuLl189PwoRQ2AQJe51d43/