[ptsw] Shortwave Radio Logs from Southern California

brainman214@netzero.com <brainman214@...>

Dan:
Thanks for the alert.Anyone know why LRA36 is hard to pick up in my area?

Get NetZero DSL - the easier, safer broadband!
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2125048-26

Stewart MacKenzie

Thanks for theinfo. I have a VOA schedule but not one
for RFA. I suspected them but I had no schedule for
them. Again, "thanks" for your info. Tis now in my
files.

Good Listening and DX!

--- Dan Ferguson <shortwave@zerobeat.org> wrote:

There is no VOA Khmer at that time. It's RFA.

DanF

From: "Stewart MacKenzie" <wdx6aa@yahoo.com>