Re: WOR Special airing on 9330 about 2310 Sat

Glenn Hauser

Or not, change of plans? Hearing Timtron since 2300, and apparently his show continues still past 2315. Signal is not as super as usual now. Maybe WOR later? Glenn

On Saturday, June 22, 2019, 10:43:59 PM GMT+1, <wghauser@...> wrote:

Hello Glenn,

WBCQ 9330 is back on testing as of 2100 utc. They are relaying my webcast this hour, so I am going to add a special airing of World of Radio at about 2310.

For last night's test broadcasts I received reception reports from Brazil, New Zealand, Spain, Mexico, Australia, and all over the continental US.

Cheers,

Lw (Larry Will, 2117 UT June 22, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Join Primetimeshortwave@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.