Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: [ptsw] Re: Antennas or New Radio?

Wow, was not expecting a email like this. Yes, my name
is Art and I was raised in California. However that is
were the similiarities end. I joined the Navy,
spending most of my time overseas and retired in 1993.
Then I moved to Nevada and settled down. I'm sorry to
hear that someone stoled your hat. Finally, I don't
know anyone by the name of James Arnett. I'm believe
you have confused me with someone else. However it
sounds like we could share a few stories and become
friends. This email has came through the PTSW group
which is a shortwave listening hobbyist group. You are
welcome to hang around a bit and check it out. By the
way, what is your name? Best Regards.

Art in Reno

--- "catlicks@netzero.com" <catlicks@netzero.com>

http://mail.yahoo.com