Re: [ptsw] Re: Antennas or New Radio?

ppisteuo123

Sure is...How you doing?

art

--- james callaway <vetswlham@...> wrote:

i wonder this the art i know ?? kd7atl

Arthur Hernandez <ppisteuo123@...> wrote:
Kelly:

That is very interesting since most of Marconi's
(1900) antennas were built out of single or
multi-strand steel wire. The only problem I have
noticed with steel wire is that steel seems to have
more noise and it corrodes in a short time. For
these
reasons many choose to use non-ferrous metals for
antennas. I would like to hear more of your steel
wire
testing.

art

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet
in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

for god so love the world that he gave his
only begotten son
john 3:16

Join Primetimeshortwave@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.