Re: [ptsw] Re: Antennas or New Radio?

james callaway <vetswlham@...>

i wonder this  the  art  i know ??     kd7atl

Arthur Hernandez wrote:
Kelly:

That is very interesting since most of Marconi's
(1900) antennas were built out of single or
multi-strand steel wire. The only problem I have
noticed with steel wire is that steel seems to have
more noise and it corrodes in a short time. For these
reasons many choose to use non-ferrous metals for
antennas. I would like to hear more of your steel wire
testing.

art

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

for god so love the world that he gave his only begotten son
john 3:16

Join Primetimeshortwave@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.