Re: [ptsw] Re: Antennas or New Radio?

brainman214@netzero.net <brainman214@...>

This is Noble not"Kevin".Thanks for the information.Would you know if putting a leadin to the arial will work? I tried it but signals were weaker.I know the RS antenna is fine for portables,but one could get better reception with a steel based antenna.I had a CB radio that worked better with an outdoor rod whip,so,the antenna i use on SW is a typical 100 foot Coax(75 ohms) coaxial television cable.It has worked for many years since moving to my current QTH in 1993.Good Luck with your project and 73's!
Free Car Warranty Quotes
Act Now For A 30 Day Free Extended Car Warranty Trial &amp; Save Up To 60%
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/JKFkuJO6XwK68C9rH8cJKrehGoyfm0HKI1K2i3psBsk2ywUueMouCv/

Join Primetimeshortwave@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.