The latest version on Mac quits the program when pressing cmd+w #error

Miao

It looks to be an issue of the latest release (v6.3, 2022/11/15).
Pressing cmd+w used to only close the current window.
I've never encountered it in previous versions.

Best,
Miao

Boersma Paul

This happened indeed on all platforms: Praat 6.3 could crash when closing a window by choosing Close or by typing Command-W.

Everybody is advised to download Praat 6.3.01, available now.

On 21 Nov 2022, at 08:19, Miao via groups.io <zhangmiao311@...> wrote:

It looks to be an issue of the latest release (v6.3, 2022/11/15).
Pressing cmd+w used to only close the current window.
I've never encountered it in previous versions.

Best,
Miao

_____

Paul Boersma