Topics

ssml mark to TextGrid?

praat@...

Hi folks-
I'd like to use the espeak (SpeechSynthesizer) integration in Praat for transforming SSML input. I was wondering if there was some way to get the times of MARK events in a TextGrid output. It looks like the code tracks mark events (https://github.com/praat/praat/blob/master/dwtools/SpeechSynthesizer.cpp#L267), But I can't sort out where it goes from there, and if it's actually added as an interval. The TextGrid shows the calculated sentences, words (with the ssml/xml markup included), and phonemes, but not the PLAY or MARK events.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
-Luke