Topics

More documenation of the scripting language?:)

Launo Tuuri

Hi,

I am trying to learn to use the scripting language of the Praat. The
tutorial was great! But now I wonder whether there is more
documentation of the language, like all available functions etc?:)

--
Launo Tuuri, http://www.iki.fi/lt/

Daniel Hirst <daniel.hirst@...>

A lot of the relevant documentation is in the online Praat manual - in
particular for example the page "numerical expressions" gives you the
list of numerical functions which can be scripted.

Laboratoire Parole et Langage, CNRS, Universit de Provence
Equipe Prosodie et Reprsentation Formelle du Langage
29 Avenue Schuman, 13621 Aix-en-Provence cedex 1 FRANCE
tel:+33 4 4295 3628 secr:+33 4 4295 3634 fax: +33 4 4259 5096
web: http://www.lpl.univ-aix.fr/~hirst
If (you are interested in Speech Prosody) {
subscribe to the SProSIG list;
} http://www.egroups.com/group/sprosig/