Topics

Method for creating Praat Plugins for corresponding Matlab codes

Vrushabh Bhangod

Respected Sir/Madam,
                                      My name is B Vrushabh. I had a denoising algorithm, my task is to create a praat plugin for that corresponding noise removal MATLAB code. Is it possible to execute this task without writing corresponding Praat scripts? Please respond as soon as possible.

Thank You

With Regards

Boersma Paul

On 2 Jun 2018, at 13:06, Vrushabh Bhangod vrushabh9798@... [praat-users] <praat-users-noreply@...> wrote:

my task is to create a praat plugin for that corresponding noise removal MATLAB code. Is it possible to execute this task without writing corresponding Praat scripts?

Yes. You only have to write a small Praat script that calls your Matlab code (with runSystem). You would communicate your data to and from Matlab via a file.

_____

Paul Boersma
Professor of Phonetic Sciences
University of Amsterdam