Re: Can't load Praat's website

Boersma Paul

On 22 Jan 2020, at 18:23, chengafni via Groups.Io <balshan.bashlan=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

For the past week I've been getting a "Problem loading page" error message whenever I try loading Praat's website on Firefox.
Does anyone else have the same problem?
This may be caused by the fact that a https version of the website worked for a week (two weeks ago), and your browser remembers that. Please make sure that the address starts with http://, not with https://

We will try to make both versions available.
_____

Paul Boersma
Professor of Phonetic Sciences, University of Amsterdam

Visiting address: Spuistraat 134, room 632, Amsterdam
Mail: P.O. Box 1642, 1000BP Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Website: http://www.fon.hum.uva.nl/paul/

Join Praat-Users-List@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.