PolyamoryResearchers@groups.ioThis group is for people involved or interested in the academic research of polyamory.
Its primary purposes are to: provide a forum in which to discuss research approaches and results; share academic writings related to polyamory; discuss issues related to publishing in a stigmatized field; provide advice and support for other researchers; and inform each other of related academic conferences, research questions, and ongoing projects.
The only event announcements permitted are those directly pertaining to academic issues.
If you have any questions about group operation, such as how to join, how to access the web interface, or how to change your email address, contact the group owner, Elisabeth Sheff, or one of her moderators.
- 130 Members
- 139 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.