Pinellas County Auxiliary Communications Service PinCoACS@groups.ioThe Auxiliary Communication Service (ACS) role supports Pinellas County’s Department of Emergency Management. We provide, supplement, or augment Government communications during emergencies where normal communication systems have sustained damaged, are being over taxed or over-burdened, or backup radio operators are required. In our ACS role we are, in essence, an integrated aspect of the sponsoring agency staff, albeit unpaid.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group that start a new topic require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.