Picky Eating Adults Support Group PickyEatingAdults@groups.io
What happens to children who are picky eaters who grow up to be adults and still have the problem. Am I the only one.
I know you are out there lets connect and share our life stories. If you avoid formal dinners at all costs. This forum could be for you. This is a terrible problem and it is so painfull dealing with it alone. But now you don't have to!
Please feel free to contact any of the moderators with questions or concerns.
WARNING: Our group can be sometimes be very active. By default, Yahoo! Groups will set up your account to receive individual emails. Some people have found that their inboxes become swamped with group discussion messages. If you would rather receive a digest or no emails, go to the management section for the group and change your setting after signing up. Thanks! This is a great problem to be having!
Visit our YouTube Video page at this link.
- 1,686 Members
- 5,632 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: PickyEatingAdults@groups.io
- Subscribe: PickyEatingAdultsemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: PickyEatingAdultsfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: PickyEatingAdultsemail@example.com
- Help: PickyEatingAdultsfirstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.