From: <hheist@...>
Subject: Wiring harness
Date: August 21, 2019 at 8:45:40 AM EDT

I am trying to get help/info on how or who can install a new wiring harness
in my “79 MGB.
Can you give me some direction on how I might accomplish this?
Thanks for your help.
Henry W. Heist

Bob Hitchiner

If you pass my phone number on to him I'd be happy to speak to him
215 718 8272

On Aug 22, 2019, at 9:12 AM, "kliebel@..." <kliebel@...> wrote:

I have some ideas but can anyone give better advice than myself to Henry.

Safety Fast,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Begin forwarded message: