Wheels at Wood Car Show News

Kevin McLemore

Hi, folks -

I regret to say that due to a decision by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, Archbishop Wood High School and the Fighting Robovikings robotics team have been prevented from hosting the 2020 Wheels at Wood Car Show, which was originally scheduled for October 3rd. The Archdiocese is working from “an abundance of caution” and was concerned about the students who would be working at the event bringing an acquired infection back into the school on the following Monday.

Thank you all for your past support of our shows, and we look forward to seeing you all again at our 2021vWheels at Wood show.