Tomorrows GT IMPORTANT

Lambert Liebel

Hello Everyone,

We ARE going to have an in person meeting tomorrow night. It is going to be at the Sweet Briar Cafe at 11 Lindenwold Ave, Ambler, PA 19002. We are going to start gathering at 6:30 and the meeting will be starting at 7 pm. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks and sorry about the short notice,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Kevin McLemore

Thank you, Lambert and Kristi, and all who provided input.

I have made the Sweetbriar aware we are coming and they're fine with it.  They will supply your food in take-away boxes so they may be more easily eaten out on the grass area.

For those attending, please remember to bring a chair for yourself in case they run out at the Cafe. I suppose you could also bring a small table if you like as well, if you prefer eating from a table.

Weather should be in the 60's so dress accordingly.