Three Items

Lambert Liebel

Hello All,

There are three things that I wanted to get out to everyone.

1. The Wheels at Wood car show is Sept 25, 2021, 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM. Includes live music show.

2. The Pep Boys on Ridge Pike in Andorra is having a car show in their parking lot on Sat. July 17th. - sent in by Larry Spitzer - I do not have any more details

3. If someone/ or more than one person who attended MG2021 could do a write up about it and include pictures, many of those that could not make it would love to see and hear about it.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Karen Schulte

Lambert,
I will try to write something up and check  with Ed Emery and the  Detweilers for their thoughts too for imput!
Karen Schulte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

There are three things that I wanted to get out to everyone.

1.  The Wheels at Wood car show is Sept 25, 2021, 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM. Includes live music show.

2. The Pep Boys on Ridge Pike in Andorra is having a car show in their parking lot on Sat. July 17th. - sent in by Larry Spitzer - I do not have any more details

3. If someone/ or more than one person who attended MG2021 could do a write up about it and include pictures, many of those that could not make it would love to see and hear about it.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Lambert Liebel

HI Karen,

That would be great. Jeff gave me an article but would love to have a second one to run in August’s Nuffield.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Jul 2, 2021, at 8:33 AM, Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@msn.com> wrote:

[...]

I have it hand written and need to type it up...
We had computer problems.
I have pictures of the winners too.
Will send it to you this week.
Karen