Topics

Tech Session - Sept 21st

kliebel@phillymgclub.com

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope everyone was able to enjoy the amazing weather we had this past weekend.  I wanted to take a minute to inform you of a club event that will be happening this coming Saturday (Sept 21st).

What: Fall Tech Session/ Car Disassemble
Where: Jim Witte’s house in Harleysville  (2020 Salford St., Harleysville, PA 19438)
When: 9:00am

Jim has once again offered up his garage for a Fall Tech Session if anyone has any work they would like to get done before the winter.  Jim also has a car he has been planning to disassemble so if no one has work they need/want done I am pretty sure Jim would not mind a few extra hands to help him disassemble a car.

If you are planning to attend this event, please email me and Jim (james.witte87@...) so he knows how many will be joining him.  I know it is super easy to just hit reply but if you could please just reply to Jim and myself that would be great.  Then we are not filling up inboxes with all of those emails.

Safety Fast,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Don Scholl

I will be out of the country so will not be able to attend.

Don Scholl

:
Don Scholl