Topics

Scariest Place in PA

Steve Harding

Club Members,
Found this on the Thrilllist site, advertised as the Scariest Place in PA. Right in the Club’s backyard.
Ex-Prez Steve

John Pagden

What's even scarier is that I had a great uncle who escaped from there in 1923. Actually we always thought it was really cool! He was never recaptured but was killed during a duel in a New York City hotel the following year. ESP is really a great destination and they really do it up for Terror Behind the Walls.
Enjoy.
Jody and John Pagden

In a message dated 10/8/2019 10:04:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, mgbgt1@... writes:

Club Members,
Found this on the Thrilllist site, advertised as the Scariest Place in PA. Right in the Club’s backyard.
Ex-Prez Steve

Harry Hurst

Great place - we live very close. They've filmed several movies there.

Harry Hurst
610-725-9600 Cell

2138 Lombard St., 4A, Philadelphia, PA 19146

h.hurst@...

On 10/8/19 10:04 AM, Steve Harding via Groups.Io wrote:
Club Members,
Found this on the Thrilllist site, advertised as the Scariest Place in PA. Right in the Club’s backyard.
Ex-Prez Steve

Lester Weinraub

It is cool. Took my son and his friends there for his 9th birthday.  Told them if the didn't behave I was leaving them there.  Son still blames me for his therapy bills.

Also the haunted house is fun. If you book dinner at one of the local restaurants when you buy tickets you can avoid the long lines.

Lester