Saturday Breakfast Club

Roger Searle

Would someone tell me the location in Green Lane of Saturday's Breakfast Club?

Tha,ks,

Roger

Hey Roger and friends of the club,

Here are some details to assist with locating Saturday's meeting location.

We will be meeting at 9 am @ the Woody Pavilion located next to the Green Lane Boat Rental building (2821 Hill Rd, Green Lane, PA 18054). When traveling to the event, look for signs that say "boat rental". Parking is available in front of the pavilion.

Parking is available within close proximity to the pavilion and offers waterfront views!

Here is a link that will show the location via Google Maps

The upcoming weather forecast for Saturday looks good!

If any questions arise, don't hesitate to contact me at 682-226-8393.

See you Saturday morning!

Sean

Would someone tell me the location in Green Lane of Saturday's Breakfast Club?

Tha,ks,

Cool.  Thanks Sean.

Would someone tell me the location in Green Lane of Saturday's Breakfast Club?

Tha,ks,

I've posted it to FB as well (less the phone number!)
-Kevin