Saturday August 1 Skippack Meetup 9am

Noel Torchio

I'm planning an early morning drive to Skippack this Saturday morning August 1 from up here in Blandon to meet with a few non member LBC (and other) guys for our own small cars and coffee.  If you are interested in joining us, we are meeting at the Wawa in Skippack at 9am then driving to one of the parking lots to catch up on life and talk cars for an hour or so.  I need to be home around noon so the adventure for me will be driving to Skippack and back.

If you don't have any plans for Saturday morning consider taking your MG out for a cup of coffee.

Noel