From: "BarnFinds.com" <mail@...>
Date: October 22, 2019 at 11:06:53 AM EDT
To: mgbgt1@...
Subject: Today's Finds

NAPCO Conversion: 1958 GMC Suburban

Up for sale is a 1958 GMC Suburban that has had a 4×4 conversion done by NAPCO. It currently resides in Rockdale, Texas and has reached $4,050 at the time of writing from 13 bidders. There is a reserve...

Read More »

EXCLUSIVE: Five Barn Find Edsels!

Reader Jim G has been tasked with finding new homes for five Edsel barn finds. The seller inherited the cars and asked Jim to help get them moved along. They range in years from 1958 to 1960 and in...

Read More »

EXLCUSIVE: Barn Fresh 1950 Chevrolet Tin Woody!

UPDATE 10/21/2019 – We just heard from Bruce that his Tin Woody has sold. It’s headed off to a fellow Barn Finds Reader, so hopefully, it’s new owner will send us photos of this Chevy once it’s back on...

Read More »

1958 Ford Ranchero: Rare But Rusty!

While it’s going to take someone with vision and a lot of time on their hands to get this 1958 Ford Ranchero back on the road, you have to admit with a price of $550, it’s pretty inexpensive (to...

Read More »

Hiding In Plain Sight: 1974 Pontiac Trans AM SD455

There is just something exciting and cool about a good roadside find! Not knowing the story or if the owner would be willing to let it go makes it fun to dream of the possibilities. Reader Brian D just...

Read More »

Stored For 40 Years: 1953 Cadillac DeVille

After spending 40-years parked and largely forgotten, this 1953 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe DeVille has emerged and has been returned to active duty. It wears its original paint and is an extremely solid car that is ready for a...

Read More »

Sid’s Sighting: 1974 Ford Country Squire LTD

From Sid C – I recently stopped in Horseshoe Bend, Idaho for gas and up rolled this beauty. I said, “WOW, look at that”! My wife responded with, “Yuck”! I visited with Jeff, the owner and he told me...

Read More »

Parked In 1977: 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback

This 1966 Mustang Fastback last saw the road way back in 1977. It has only recently been pulled out of storage, and the owner is looking for someone to buy it and return it to its former glory. It...

Read More »

Mopar Muscle: 1968 Dodge Charge R/T 440

This 1968 Dodge Charger is located in Wellsville, New York and is listed here on eBay.  The car comes with the original data tag and broadcast sheet proving it is an R/T that was originally equipped with a 440...

Read More »

Solid Project: 1972 Oldsmobile 442

This 1972 Oldsmobile 442 is a numbers-matching classic that has the potential to once again be a very striking and rewarding car. It is a solid vehicle, and its rust issues are so minor that the majority of the...

Read More »

’58 Cadillac, Chevy Estate Auction! Joe Kelley Collection

Some people go far in life without knowing what makes them happy. The late Joe Kelley, a collector and restorer in New York State, knew what he liked:  1958 Cadillacs and Chevrolets! According to the auction listing here at...

Read More »

Parked In 1976: 1960 Ford Galaxie Starliner

Cars such as this 1960 Ford Galaxie Starliner offer really interesting styling, with narrow roof pillars and wide expanses of glass. This Starliner is a solid car that needs little more than a cosmetic restoration, and if returned to...

Read More »

$1.00 Opening Bid! 1982 Alfa Romeo GTV6

This 1982 Alfa Romeo GTV6 is part of what appears to be a large-scale clean out of a property with multiple European and Britsh cars on the premises. The Alfa seen here is a non-runner that remains in surprisingly...

Read More »

Parked for Years: 1985 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

This 1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS is said to be in fair condition despite sitting for many years. It looks like someone put on a car trailer and forgot about it, but the more likely scenario is the seller...

Read More »

Original 401 & 4-Speed: 1974 AMC Javelin SST

Even though 1974 marked the final year of production for the AMC Javelin, it was a model that managed to go out with a bit of a bang. In spite of the fact that the muscle car era was...

Read More »

Rusty British Sports Car Collection

If you are like me and have a real soft spot for classic British sports cars, then this is a story that is bound to get your attention. Sitting out in a field in Bellingham, Massachusetts, is a huge...

Read More »

Selling a barn find? Get it featured here!

Too many emails? Switch to 3x/week updates.

1627 S Orchard Ste 110
Boise ID 83705
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Roger Searle

There are other bad things you can do to LBCs too.

LBC.jpg

It’s sad to see what happens to LBCs when they are neglected!
Ex-Prez Steve

Begin forwarded message: