From: John Twist - University Motors Online <johntwist@...>
Subject: Restoration
Date: November 28, 2021 at 10:20:28 PM EST

John Twist's MG Tech Zoom
Monday Evening 7:00 EST Monday Nov 29, 2021
John Twist with his MGA Deluxe 1983
Join us for another live and unfiltered MG Tech Zoom call! Monday night's opening comments will be about restoration -- sequencing your project for maximum time benefit.

These sessions last two hours -- sometimes more. You can enter and leave when you wish. Bring along your MG question to post in the "chat" section, and John Twist will bring you into the conversation and help answer your query. Other members offer their suggestions, too.

Just log onto the link below at 7:00 pm Eastern on Monday evening, and you can be part of this session. If you do not have Zoom on your computer, the link will guide you through.

Topic: John Twist' MG Tech Zoom Monday Nov 29,2021
Time: Nov 29, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 298 089 2175
Passcode: Twist
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,2980892175#,,,,*827253# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,2980892175#,,,,*827253# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
    +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
    +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
    +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
    +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
    +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 298 089 2175
Passcode: 827253
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbi88o1zEI

PICTURES

Top: My own 1962 MGA -- rebuilt frame up from Jan-May 1980.

#2: Forrest Johnson (now of Rusty Moose Garage) working on Col .........'s 1952 MGTD at our Patterson location.

#3: My daughter Barbara's MGB/GT with the engine bay nearly complete.

#4: Someone's MGA restoration project at the very beginning!

#5: Maybe the same person's MGA in a more complete form.

Last Picture: Do NOT place you hand into a snowblower!

MG EVENTS
I will attend the following events in 2022.

WASHINGTON DC ENGINE BUILD: No formal date yet but probably April/May. Two day seminar during which I'll assemble an MGB engine and start it up on the bench.

KIMBERFEST -- Buffalo NY April 22/23, 2021. Indoor memorabilia swap meet AND six erudite presentations concerning MG. Info coming soon:

QUALITY COACHES SEMINAR: Probably May 14 in Minneapolis MN. Watch for details:

MG 2022 Calling ALL MG owners in North America! Plan to attend MG 2022 in Peterborough, Ontario, next June! This Massive Gathering is sponsored by the North American MGB Register and the Toronto Centre of the MG Car Club. Follow this link:

NAMGAR GT-47 MGA Owners! Attend GT-47 in Colorado Springs next June, sponsored by the North American MGA Register.