Rallye

Kristi Liebel

HI Everyone,

DVT vs. MG Fall 2019 Rallye

Date: Sunday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am

Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,

1st car off at 10:00am

Starting point: Wawa, 120 Schuykill Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460 (behind, and on the side)

1st prize….win back The “Lucas Cup”!

2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

For more information and RSVP contact Robin Haynes Anspaugh, DVT Events at

rhaynes505@gmail.com

215-337-5104

Day of Event, contact Mike Hoinowski at mikehoinowski@gmail.com 484-624-5570

Larry Macy

I have to work :-( Good luck to all and let’s keep the Lucas Cup!

Larry

—

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff

On Oct 23, 2019, at 9:35 PM, kliebel@... wrote:

HI Everyone,

DVT vs. MG Fall 2019 Rallye

Date: Sunday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am

Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,

1st car off at 10:00am

Starting point: Wawa, 120 Schuykill Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460 (behind, and on the side)

1st prize….win back The “Lucas Cup”!

2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

             For more information and RSVP contact Robin Haynes Anspaugh, DVT Events at

                            rhaynes505@...

                                  215-337-5104

Day of Event, contact Mike Hoinowski at mikehoinowski@... 484-624-5570

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Lester Weinraub

Sorry but won't be able to attend.😩 Good luck to those that do!

However weather forecast not looking good so hopefully I will make the rain date

Lester

On Oct 23, 2019, at 9:35 PM, "kliebel@phillymgclub.com" <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

HI Everyone,

DVT vs. MG Fall 2019 Rallye

Date: Sunday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am

Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,

1st car off at 10:00am

Starting point: Wawa, 120 Schuykill Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460 (behind, and on the side)

1st prize….win back The “Lucas Cup”!

2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

             For more information and RSVP contact Robin Haynes Anspaugh, DVT Events at

                            rhaynes505@...

                                  215-337-5104

Day of Event, contact Mike Hoinowski at mikehoinowski@... 484-624-5570

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Jeep Tenneson

An inch of rain is forecasted for Sunday , shouldn’t this be re-scheduled?

Starting point: Wawa, 120 Schuykill Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460 (behind, and on the side)

1st prize….win back The “Lucas Cup”!

2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

For more information and RSVP contact Robin Haynes Anspaugh, DVT Events at

rhaynes505@gmail.com

215-337-5104

Day of Event, contact Mike Hoinowski at mikehoinowski@gmail.com 484-624-5570

Kristi Liebel

HI All,

I am currently waiting to hear from the DVT on what the plan is for Sunday due to the predicted rain. I know they are planning to post to their Facebook page so as soon as I know I will send an email. In the meantime I would keep your plans open just in case they do decide to try - though with the rain forecasted I can’t imagine that they would be able to but we will see.

On Oct 24, 2019, at 10:17 AM, Jeep Tenneson <kayakjeepme@earthlink.net> wrote:

An inch of rain is forecasted for Sunday , shouldn’t this be re-scheduled?

Starting point: Wawa, 120 Schuykill Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460 (behind, and on the side)

1st prize….win back The “Lucas Cup”!

2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

For more information and RSVP contact Robin Haynes Anspaugh, DVT Events at

rhaynes505@gmail.com

215-337-5104

Day of Event, contact Mike Hoinowski at mikehoinowski@gmail.com 484-624-5570

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Could be part of the DVT plan to get back the cup! Secure your roofs and prepare to move on regardless.
As one of my motorcycling friends used to say: " pray for rain, the sissies will will stay home"

Kenn Brown  RS282284
CHRISTIES International Real Estate
Long & Foster Real Estate inc
610.585.0011
www.oldmainlinehomes@...

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019, 10:20 AM kliebel@... <kliebel@...> wrote:
HI All,

I am currently waiting to hear from the DVT on what the plan is for Sunday due to the predicted rain.  I know they are planning to post to their Facebook page so as soon as I know I will send an email.  In the meantime I would keep your plans open just in case they do decide to try - though with the rain forecasted I can’t imagine that they would be able to but we will see.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

> On Oct 24, 2019, at 10:17 AM, Jeep Tenneson <kayakjeepme@...> wrote:
>
> An inch of rain is forecasted for Sunday , shouldn’t this be re-scheduled?

Harry Hurst

We've got a GT so we're already ahead!

Harry Hurst
610-725-9600 Cell

2138 Lombard St., 4A, Philadelphia, PA 19146

h.hurst@...

On 10/24/19 10:46 AM, oldmainlinehomes@... wrote:
Could be part of the DVT plan to get back the cup! Secure your roofs and prepare to move on regardless.
As one of my motorcycling friends used to say: " pray for rain, the sissies will will stay home"

Kenn Brown  RS282284
CHRISTIES International Real Estate
Long & Foster Real Estate inc
610.585.0011
www.oldmainlinehomes@...

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019, 10:20 AM kliebel@... <kliebel@...> wrote:
HI All,

I am currently waiting to hear from the DVT on what the plan is for Sunday due to the predicted rain.  I know they are planning to post to their Facebook page so as soon as I know I will send an email.  In the meantime I would keep your plans open just in case they do decide to try - though with the rain forecasted I can’t imagine that they would be able to but we will see.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

> On Oct 24, 2019, at 10:17 AM, Jeep Tenneson <kayakjeepme@...> wrote:
>
> An inch of rain is forecasted for Sunday , shouldn’t this be re-scheduled?

Roger Searle

Pete and I are planning being there.  Pete's driving and I'm riding shotgun so his choice of GT or Roadster.

I am currently waiting to hear from the DVT on what the plan is for Sunday due to the predicted rain.  I know they are planning to post to their Facebook page so as soon as I know I will send an email.  In the meantime I would keep your plans open just in case they do decide to try - though with the rain forecasted I can’t imagine that they would be able to but we will see.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

> On Oct 24, 2019, at 10:17 AM, Jeep Tenneson <kayakjeepme@...> wrote:
>
> An inch of rain is forecasted for Sunday , shouldn’t this be re-scheduled?

Need gas money for the RV.

Larry

—