Proper Noise

Roger Searle

All,

I hope everyone is well in spite of the current difficulties.  I wanted to let you know that I dropped off my MGB GT at the new location of Proper Noise near Reading for its spring maintenance.  Nice new location.  Handsome building that previously was a garage and is now again.  Bright and spacious.

Ed Sweeney is working a closed shop due to the virus, but work can be dropped off.  He took my machine with little notice so he probably has room for more.

Proper Noise
2242 Dengler St.
Mount Penn, PA 19606
267.398.3699

Best regards,

Ed is a wonderful guy. He’s also doing our 1958 Turner 950 restoration. Top shop, IMHO.

On Mar 31, 2020, at 6:17 PM, Roger Searle via Groups.Io <searlerb@...> wrote:

All,

I hope everyone is well in spite of the current difficulties.  I wanted to let you know that I dropped off my MGB GT at the new location of Proper Noise near Reading for its spring maintenance.  Nice new location.  Handsome building that previously was a garage and is now again.  Bright and spacious.

Ed Sweeney is working a closed shop due to the virus, but work can be dropped off.  He took my machine with little notice so he probably has room for more.

Proper Noise
2242 Dengler St.
Mount Penn, PA 19606
267.398.3699

Best regards,

Roger

Steve Harding

Ed’s a great mechanic; used to work for Pete Cosmides at Motorcar Garage.