POSTPONED: Fall MG vs DVT Rallye

Kristi Liebel

POSTPONED because of the heavy Friday rain, and dismal Saturday forecast! DVT vs. MG Fall Rallye,

the Rallye will now be SUNDAY.

If you were on the list, and NOT coming because of the date change, please let me know for headcount.

If you could not come Saturday, but are available Sunday and coming, let me know.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14th, Pack your warm clothes!

Defend the Lucas Cup!

Time: 9:00am – 9:30am, 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting

1st car off at 10:00am

Starting point: SEPTA parking lot across from Wawa at 119 Bethlehem Pike (Rt.309), Colmar, PA, 18915

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Steve Harding

Can’t come either day, as I’m still in Florida!

On Nov 12, 2021, at 4:30 PM, Kristi Liebel <KLiebel@...> wrote:

POSTPONED because of the heavy Friday rain, and dismal Saturday forecast! DVT vs. MG Fall Rallye,

the Rallye will now be SUNDAY.

If you were on the list, and NOT coming because of the date change, please let me know for headcount.

If you could not come Saturday, but are available Sunday and coming, let me know.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14th, Pack your warm clothes!

Defend the Lucas Cup!

Time: 9:00am – 9:30am, 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting

1st car off at 10:00am

Starting point: SEPTA parking lot across from Wawa at 119 Bethlehem Pike (Rt.309), Colmar, PA, 18915

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Jeff Detwiler

Hi Kristi,

Sorry, we cannot be at the Rallye.
We are out at Penn State for tomorrow's football
and will not be back home in time to drive on Sunday.
Good Luck,
Cheers,
Jeff and Mary Detwiler
78 MGB

POSTPONED because of the heavy Friday rain, and dismal Saturday forecast! DVT vs. MG Fall Rallye,

the Rallye will now be SUNDAY.

If you were on the list, and NOT coming because of the date change, please let me know for headcount.

If you could not come Saturday, but are available Sunday and coming, let me know.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14th, Pack your warm clothes!

Defend the Lucas Cup!

Time: 9:00am – 9:30am, 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting

1st car off at 10:00am

Starting point: SEPTA parking lot across from Wawa at 119 Bethlehem Pike (Rt.309), Colmar, PA, 18915

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Larry Spitzer

May try to come depending on weather…

On Nov 12, 2021, at 4:38 PM, Jeff Detwiler via groups.io <nsp7919@...> wrote:

[...]

Roger Searle

Kristie,

We're good for Sunday - rain or shine.

POSTPONED because of the heavy Friday rain, and dismal Saturday forecast! DVT vs. MG Fall Rallye,

the Rallye will now be SUNDAY.

If you were on the list, and NOT coming because of the date change, please let me know for headcount.

If you could not come Saturday, but are available Sunday and coming, let me know.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14th, Pack your warm clothes!

Defend the Lucas Cup!

Time: 9:00am – 9:30am, 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting

1st car off at 10:00am

Starting point: SEPTA parking lot across from Wawa at 119 Bethlehem Pike (Rt.309), Colmar, PA, 18915

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Jeep Tenneson

Kristi ,
              I will be there with my daughter ( Rachel ) .

POSTPONED because of the heavy Friday rain, and dismal Saturday forecast! DVT vs. MG Fall Rallye,

the Rallye will now be SUNDAY.

If you were on the list, and NOT coming because of the date change, please let me know for headcount.

If you could not come Saturday, but are available Sunday and coming, let me know.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14th, Pack your warm clothes!

Defend the Lucas Cup!

Time: 9:00am – 9:30am, 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting

1st car off at 10:00am

Starting point: SEPTA parking lot across from Wawa at 119 Bethlehem Pike (Rt.309), Colmar, PA, 18915

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Larry Macy

Ryan, nice of you to send an email with nothing in it. :-)

LMAO

On Nov 12, 2021, at 7:17 PM, Ryan Kubanoff <ryan.kubanoff@...> wrote:

[...]

Good Frozen Morning to one and all,

Unfortunately we are not going to be able to make the Rallye this morning. Good luck to those who can make it and Bring the Lucas Cup Home!

Safety Fast,

On Nov 12, 2021, at 4:38 PM, Jeff Detwiler via groups.io <nsp7919=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Pete Baumbach

Look what Roger and I won. Pete

On Nov 14, 2021, at 8:27 AM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

[...]

<image1.jpeg>

Kristi Liebel

WooHoo!

Back where it belongs - with the PMGC!

Nice job Roger and Pete!

On Nov 14, 2021, at 3:56 PM, Pete Baumbach via groups.io <pgblab=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

<image0.jpeg><image1.jpeg>
[...]

Hip Hip Hooray!! Nice job!!

On Nov 12, 2021, at 9:16 PM, Larry Macy <lmacy@...> wrote:

[...]

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Wonderful!! Many thanks!! Hope we get our engine installed for next year!!

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

admin. cell# 610-715-8881   Kathy

Referrals are the key to our SUCCESS......because good people know good people!

[...]

Lester Weinraub

Congratulations

Lester

On Nov 14, 2021, at 4:05 PM, Kenn & Kathy Brown <oldmainlinehomes@...> wrote:

Wonderful!! Many thanks!! Hope we get our engine installed for next year!!

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
[...]

Ken Collins

Congrats Roger and Pete, well done!

On Nov 14, 2021, at 4:02 PM, Kristi Liebel <KLiebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

[...]

Rev. Mark McDowell

Nicely done!

On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 5:03 PM, Ken Collins
<kjcollins48@...> wrote:
Congrats Roger and Pete, well done!

> On Nov 14, 2021, at 4:02 PM, Kristi Liebel <KLiebel@...> wrote:
>
> WooHoo!
>
> Back where it belongs - with the PMGC!
>
> Nice job Roger and Pete!
>
> Kristi
>

> Kristi
> '74 RWA Midget
> '77 RB Midget
> '71 Morris 1100 MK 2
> Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
> Brits at the Village Coordinator
>
> Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook
>
> “It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin
>
>> On Nov 14, 2021, at 3:56 PM, Pete Baumbach via groups.io <pgblab=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
>>
>> <image0.jpeg><image1.jpeg>
>>>
>>> Look what Roger and I won. Pete

Steve Harding

Congrats; hope the Lucas Cup stays in our Club.

<kjcollins48@...> wrote:
Congrats Roger and Pete, well done!

> On Nov 14, 2021, at 4:02 PM, Kristi Liebel <KLiebel@...> wrote:
>
> WooHoo!
>
> Back where it belongs - with the PMGC!
>
> Nice job Roger and Pete!
>
> Kristi
>

> Kristi
> '74 RWA Midget
> '77 RB Midget
> '71 Morris 1100 MK 2
> Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
> Brits at the Village Coordinator
>
> Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook
>
> “It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin
>
>> On Nov 14, 2021, at 3:56 PM, Pete Baumbach via groups.io <pgblab=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
>>
>> <image0.jpeg><image1.jpeg>
>>>
>>> Look what Roger and I won. Pete

Bernie Hall

Way to go Pete and Roger!

-Bernie

Sent from Blue

On Nov 14, 2021, at 3:55 PM, "Pete Baumbach via groups.io" <verizon.net@groups.io target=_blank>pgblab=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Ed Emery

How did the rest of the rally turn out?
Any other hardware for MG?

POSTPONED because of the heavy Friday rain, and dismal Saturday forecast! DVT vs. MG Fall Rallye,
the Rallye will now be SUNDAY.
If you were on the list, and NOT coming because of the date change, please let me know for headcount.
If you could not come Saturday, but are available Sunday and coming, let me know.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14th, Pack your warm clothes!
Defend the Lucas Cup!
Time: 9:00am – 9:30am, 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: SEPTA parking lot across from Wawa at 119 Bethlehem Pike (Rt.309), Colmar, PA, 18915

<image1.jpeg>
Attachments:
image0.jpeg: https://groups.io/g/PhillyMGClub/attachment/11667/0
image1.jpeg: https://groups.io/g/PhillyMGClub/attachment/11667/1