Poll about Brits

Kristi Liebel

Good evening all,

I just sent a participation poll out about Brits. If you could please respond through the email no later than 12pm on Friday I would greatly appreciate it.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Please stay safe and Safety Fast,

Kristi Liebel

Good evening,

Just a reminder - if you could please respond to the poll about Brits that I sent out last night that would be great. The poll went to 92 people and only 14 people have responded, which is only about 15% of our club. I understand that life can be very busy at times but this poll will take you about 10 secs to complete.

Thank you for your help and understanding,

On Aug 19, 2020, at 9:19 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Good evening all,

I just sent a participation poll out about Brits. If you could please respond through the email no later than 12pm on Friday I would greatly appreciate it.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Please stay safe and Safety Fast,

Harry Hurst

I looked in my in box and spam and did not see it. Any way to resend? What was the subject line?

Thank you.
Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

On Aug 20, 2020, at 6:39 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Good evening,

Just a reminder - if you could please respond to the poll about Brits that I sent out last night that would be great. The poll went to 92 people and only 14 people have responded, which is only about 15% of our club. I understand that life can be very busy at times but this poll will take you about 10 secs to complete.

Thank you for your help and understanding,

On Aug 19, 2020, at 9:19 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Good evening all,

I just sent a participation poll out about Brits. If you could please respond through the email no later than 12pm on Friday I would greatly appreciate it.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Please stay safe and Safety Fast,

Kristi Liebel

Hi Harry,

Sure can I will resend as a separate email. The subject line was Participation poll for the 2020 Brits at The Village Show #poll-notice.

On Aug 20, 2020, at 6:54 PM, Harry Hurst <h.hurst@hurstad.com> wrote:

[...]

Thank you - submitted.

Harry Hurst
610-725-9600 Cell

January - May 1
1217 Timberbrooke Dr., Palm Harbor, FL 34684

May 1 - December
2138 Lombard St., 4A, Philadelphia, PA 19146

h.hurst@...

On 8/20/20 6:56 PM, Kristi Liebel wrote:
Hi Harry,

Sure can I will resend as a separate email.  The subject line was Participation poll for the 2020 Brits at The Village Show #poll-notice.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

On Aug 19, 2020, at 9:19 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:

Good evening all,

I just sent a participation poll out about Brits.  If you could please respond through the email no later than 12pm on Friday I would greatly appreciate it.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Please stay safe and Safety Fast,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Bernie Hall

Hi Kristy,

No. 2

Bernie