Topics

[Pmgcboard] Fwd: CLARIFYING: FALL RALLYE POSTPONED UNTIL SATURDAY NOV. 2

Kristi Liebel

Good Afternoon all,

I have finally received word - the Fall MG vs DVT Rallye that was scheduled for Sunday has indeed been postponed to Saturday, November 2.  Please adjust your calendars accordingly and keep the Lucas Cup right where it belongs!!

Be safe this weekend,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robert De Lucia via Pmgcboard <pmgcboard@...>
Subject: [Pmgcboard] Fwd: CLARIFYING: FALL RALLYE POSTPONED UNTIL SATURDAY NOV. 2
Date: October 25, 2019 at 3:01:48 PM EDT

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robin Haynes Anspaugh <events@...>
Date: October 25, 2019 at 2:54:50 PM EDT
To: yukon80@...

Everyone,

Apologies for any confusion, the DVT-MG FALL RALLYE HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL SATURDAY NOV. 2 DUE TO THE INCLEMENT WEATHER FORECAST. Same meeting time and  place. No RSVP is necessary, just come out and enjoy the day.

(Please note that in the off chance weather is a problem next weekend, the run could be rolled over to Sunday Nov. 3. But let's think happy thoughts instead.)

Cheers,

Robin

Harry Hurst

My wife and I are going to try to make this with our GT. Exactly where and when is the start? do we need to register? is there a cost?

Thank you.

Harry Hurst
610-725-9600 Cell

2138 Lombard St., 4A, Philadelphia, PA 19146

h.hurst@...

From: Robert De Lucia via Pmgcboard <pmgcboard@...>
Date: October 25, 2019 at 3:01:48 PM EDT

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robin Haynes Anspaugh <events@...>
Date: October 25, 2019 at 2:54:50 PM EDT
To: yukon80@...

Everyone,

Apologies for any confusion, the DVT-MG FALL RALLYE HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL SATURDAY NOV. 2 DUE TO THE INCLEMENT WEATHER FORECAST. Same meeting time and  place. No RSVP is necessary, just come out and enjoy the day.

(Please note that in the off chance weather is a problem next weekend, the run could be rolled over to Sunday Nov. 3. But let's think happy thoughts instead.)

Cheers,

Robin

Ed Emery

Starting point: Wawa, 120 Schuykill Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460 (behind, and on the side)
1st prize….win back The “Lucas Cup”!
2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

     For more information and RSVP contact Robin Haynes Anspaugh, DVT Events at
                            rhaynes505@...
                                  215-337-5104

Day of Event, contact Mike Hoinowski at mikehoinowski@... 484-624-5570

From: Robert De Lucia via Pmgcboard <pmgcboard@...>
Date: October 25, 2019 at 3:01:48 PM EDT

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robin Haynes Anspaugh <events@...>
Date: October 25, 2019 at 2:54:50 PM EDT
To: yukon80@...

Everyone,
Apologies for any confusion, the DVT-MG FALL RALLYE HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL SATURDAY NOV. 2 DUE TO THE INCLEMENT WEATHER FORECAST. Same meeting time and  place. No RSVP is necessary, just come out and enjoy the day.
(Please note that in the off chance weather is a problem next weekend, the run could be rolled over to Sunday Nov. 3. But let's think happy thoughts instead.)
Cheers,
Robin

James Graves

What time?

Jim Graves

From: Robert De Lucia via Pmgcboard <pmgcboard@...>
Date: October 25, 2019 at 3:01:48 PM EDT

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robin Haynes Anspaugh <events@...>
Date: October 25, 2019 at 2:54:50 PM EDT
To: yukon80@...

Everyone,
Apologies for any confusion, the DVT-MG FALL RALLYE HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL SATURDAY NOV. 2 DUE TO THE INCLEMENT WEATHER FORECAST. Same meeting time and  place. No RSVP is necessary, just come out and enjoy the day.
(Please note that in the off chance weather is a problem next weekend, the run could be rolled over to Sunday Nov. 3. But let's think happy thoughts instead.)
Cheers,
Robin

Kristi Liebel

Starting time is 9:00am with the Driver/Navigator meeting at 9:30am. First car is usually off sometime between the end of the meeting and 10am.

Good luck to all - we are not sure if we will be able to make it yet but we are trying.

Hope to see you all there,

On Oct 29, 2019, at 3:19 PM, merryhill via Groups.Io <merryhill=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

What time?

Jim Graves

On Oct 29, 2019, at 3:16 PM, Emery via Groups.Io <john.emery5=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Starting point: Wawa, 120 Schuykill Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460 (behind, and on the side)
1st prize….win back The “Lucas Cup”!
2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

For more information and RSVP contact Robin Haynes Anspaugh, DVT Events at
rhaynes505@gmail.com
215-337-5104

Day of Event, contact Mike Hoinowski at mikehoinowski@gmail.com 484-624-5570

From: Robert De Lucia via Pmgcboard <pmgcboard@phillymgclub.com>