Topics

Perkasie Car Show

Steve Perlman

Okay, I checked the "Cream Cheese" Newsletter before I put this out there..
(Nuffield News vs Neufchatel)

I just finished a seminar in Perkasie and come to find out they have a car show called Cars Under the Stars on August 17 from 5-9 pm.

Now I know there is the Hill Climb in Reading that morning so there is no cross booking going on this time.

The theme for this years show is The British are Coming and the guys from Ragtops and Roadsters are coordinating the whole British thing.

Let me know if anyone else is going or would like to join Den and me and Magy for few hours that night.

Sorry I can make Pennypacker this Saturday, we have to be in NYC,

Steve P  '79 Yellow B
--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,

Don Scholl

Sorry, Steve, I cannot be there as I will be out of the area most of that week and not back in time for the event.
Don Scholl

:
Don Scholl

On Jul 30, 2019, at 9:07 PM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

[...]

Jeep Tenneson

Steve,
            Lisa and myself will be there , not sure what what time yet.

                                                 Jeep