Participation poll for the 2020 Brits at The Village Show #poll-notice

Kristi Liebel

Would you be willing to attend PMGC's 2020 Brits at The Village Car Show on October 10th?

Thank you for voting.

Steve Perlman

No

Steve Perlman

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020, 9:14 PM Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Would you be willing to attend PMGC's 2020 Brits at The Village Car Show on October 10th?

1. Yes & I would be willing to volunteer
2. Yes but I would prefer to not volunteer
3. No

Vote Now

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Kenn and Kathy= 1

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

admin. cell# 610-715-8881   Kathy

Our business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Aug 19, 2020, at 9:14 PM, Kristi Liebel <KLiebel@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Would you be willing to attend PMGC's 2020 Brits at The Village Car Show on October 10th?

1. Yes & I would be willing to volunteer
2. Yes but I would prefer to not volunteer
3. No

Vote Now

Kristi Liebel

Below is the poll and the link to respond to the poll if you did not receive the original email.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kristi Liebel" <kliebel@...>
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Participation poll for the 2020 Brits at The Village Show #poll-notice
Date: August 19, 2020 at 9:14:40 PM EDT

A new poll has been created:

Would you be willing to attend PMGC's 2020 Brits at The Village Car Show on October 10th?

1. Yes & I would be willing to volunteer
2. Yes but I would prefer to not volunteer
3. No

Vote Now

Gregory Simms

No. But possibly visit from a distance

From: "Kristi Liebel" <kliebel@...>
Date: August 19, 2020 at 9:14:40 PM EDT

A new poll has been created:

Would you be willing to attend PMGC's 2020 Brits at The Village Car Show on October 10th?

1. Yes & I would be willing to volunteer
2. Yes but I would prefer to not volunteer
3. No

Vote Now

Ed Emery

I would be a 1.

Ed Emery

Would you be willing to attend PMGC's 2020 Brits at The Village Car Show on October 10th?

1. Yes & I would be willing to volunteer
2. Yes but I would prefer to not volunteer
3. No

Vote Now

Kristi,

With apologies for being so late responding to your survey, I will be a 3 as I will be recovering from some minor surgery.

As for my e-mail address, I do seem to be getting my e-mails at this address.  If necessary, I will set up another address for club purposes.

Again, my apologies for such slow responses.

John