Topics

October GT


Lambert Liebel
 

Hello Everyone,

I have to apologize for the GT this month. I lost track of time and did not secure a place to have our GT in person. So this month we will be doing a zoom GT. I will be sending out a link on Monday.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”


Lambert Liebel
 

Good Morning all,

Sorry for the late (early) email - I meant to take care of this last night and the night just got away from me. Anyway here is the link for tonight’s GT (via Zoom):

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93824615134?pwd=Qzd6aTEzblFqd3c0VnJONHBvL3ROQT09

Again we are NOT meeting at Phil’s we are meeting via Zoom this month.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Oct 9, 2020, at 9:41 PM, Lambert Liebel <LLiebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I have to apologize for the GT this month. I lost track of time and did not secure a place to have our GT in person. So this month we will be doing a zoom GT. I will be sending out a link on Monday.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”









Kevin McLemore
 

Thanks, Lambert!

Time is 7:30 pm, as usual, correct?

Cheers,
Kevin

On Oct 13, 2020, at 7:31 AM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Good Morning all,

Sorry for the late (early) email - I meant to take care of this last night and the night just got away from me. Anyway here is the link for tonight’s GT (via Zoom):

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93824615134?pwd=Qzd6aTEzblFqd3c0VnJONHBvL3ROQT09

Again we are NOT meeting at Phil’s we are meeting via Zoom this month.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”




On Oct 9, 2020, at 9:41 PM, Lambert Liebel <LLiebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I have to apologize for the GT this month. I lost track of time and did not secure a place to have our GT in person. So this month we will be doing a zoom GT. I will be sending out a link on Monday.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”













Kristi Liebel
 

Ugh it has been a week already! Sorry guys I forgot to put what time - we have the meeting open now so anyone can join starting now.

I am so sorry about that.

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin

On Oct 13, 2020, at 8:42 AM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@hotmail.com> wrote:

Thanks, Lambert!

Time is 7:30 pm, as usual, correct?

Cheers,
Kevin

On Oct 13, 2020, at 7:31 AM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Good Morning all,

Sorry for the late (early) email - I meant to take care of this last night and the night just got away from me. Anyway here is the link for tonight’s GT (via Zoom):

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93824615134?pwd=Qzd6aTEzblFqd3c0VnJONHBvL3ROQT09

Again we are NOT meeting at Phil’s we are meeting via Zoom this month.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”




On Oct 9, 2020, at 9:41 PM, Lambert Liebel <LLiebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I have to apologize for the GT this month. I lost track of time and did not secure a place to have our GT in person. So this month we will be doing a zoom GT. I will be sending out a link on Monday.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”














Karen Schulte
 

Jim,
Here is the link for tonight for MG mtg.
Love, Me



Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone



-------- Original message --------
From: Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...>
Date: 10/13/20 8:42 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] October GT

Thanks, Lambert!

Time is 7:30 pm, as usual, correct?

Cheers,
Kevin

> On Oct 13, 2020, at 7:31 AM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
>
> Good Morning all,
>
> Sorry for the late (early) email - I meant to take care of this last night and the night just got away from me.  Anyway here is the link for tonight’s GT (via Zoom):
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://zoom.us/j/93824615134?pwd=Qzd6aTEzblFqd3c0VnJONHBvL3ROQT09
>
> Again we are NOT meeting at Phil’s we are meeting via Zoom this month.
>
> Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight,
>
> Lambert
>
> President PMGC
> Nuffield News Editor
> LLiebel@...
>
> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”
>
>
>
>
>> On Oct 9, 2020, at 9:41 PM, Lambert Liebel <LLiebel@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> I have to apologize for the GT this month. I lost track of time and did not secure a place to have our GT in person. So this month we will be doing a zoom GT. I will be sending out a link on Monday.
>>
>> Lambert
>>
>> President PMGC
>> Nuffield News Editor
>> LLiebel@...
>>
>> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>