Octagonal Awards Breakfast

Lambert Liebel

Hello Club Members,

Everything has been finalized for our Octagonal Awards Meeting. This year the Meeting is going to be earlier than usual so we are calling it a Breakfast/Luncheon. This is going to replace the Breakfast Club on January 15th. Please read the attached PDF for all the information. There will be a gift exchange if you would like to participate($15 limit), please bring a gift if you are participating in the exchange.

Thanks for your patience,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Ed Emery

Sorry but we have plans to be out of town that weekend and unable to attend.

Congratulations to all the award winners.

Ed Emery

Everything has been finalized for our Octagonal Awards Meeting. This year the Meeting is going to be earlier than usual so we are calling it a Breakfast/Luncheon. This is going to replace the Breakfast Club on January 15th. Please read the attached PDF for all the information. There will be a gift exchange if you would like to participate($15 limit), please bring a gift if you are participating in the exchange.

Thanks for your patience,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Lester Weinraub

I also will not be attending

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year.

Lester

On Dec 30, 2021, at 9:40 AM, Ed Emery via groups.io <john.emery5@...> wrote:

Sorry but we have plans to be out of town that weekend and unable to attend.

Congratulations to all the award winners.

Ed Emery

Everything has been finalized for our Octagonal Awards Meeting. This year the Meeting is going to be earlier than usual so we are calling it a Breakfast/Luncheon. This is going to replace the Breakfast Club on January 15th. Please read the attached PDF for all the information. There will be a gift exchange if you would like to participate($15 limit), please bring a gift if you are participating in the exchange.

Thanks for your patience,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Roger Searle

I will be there.

Everything has been finalized for our Octagonal Awards Meeting. This year the Meeting is going to be earlier than usual so we are calling it a Breakfast/Luncheon. This is going to replace the Breakfast Club on January 15th. Please read the attached PDF for all the information. There will be a gift exchange if you would like to participate($15 limit), please bring a gift if you are participating in the exchange.

Thanks for your patience,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Kevin McLemore

As will Jan and I. Looking forward to it!

Cheers and happy New Year everyone.
-KBM

Everything has been finalized for our Octagonal Awards Meeting. This year the Meeting is going to be earlier than usual so we are calling it a Breakfast/Luncheon. This is going to replace the Breakfast Club on January 15th. Please read the attached PDF for all the information. There will be a gift exchange if you would like to participate($15 limit), please bring a gift if you are participating in the exchange.

Thanks for your patience,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

John Pagden

Sorry we won’t be able to make it. Congrats to all and enjoy!
John and Jody Pagden

Jody

On Dec 28, 2021, at 7:36 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:

Hello Club Members,

Everything has been finalized for our Octagonal Awards Meeting. This year the Meeting is going to be earlier than usual so we are calling it a Breakfast/Luncheon. This is going to replace the Breakfast Club on January 15th. Please read the attached PDF for all the information. There will be a gift exchange if you would like to participate($15 limit), please bring a gift if you are participating in the exchange.

Thanks for your patience,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Jeff Detwiler

Greetings PMGC,

Unfortunately, we will not be able to attend our Octagonal Awards Mtg.
I will be teaching ski patrollers up at Jack Frost for the next three weekends.
Hope y'all have a great time.
In the meantime, Happy New Year.
Hope to see everyone once ski season melts away.
Cheers,
Jeff and Mary Detwiler
1978 MGB

Everything has been finalized for our Octagonal Awards Meeting. This year the Meeting is going to be earlier than usual so we are calling it a Breakfast/Luncheon. This is going to replace the Breakfast Club on January 15th. Please read the attached PDF for all the information. There will be a gift exchange if you would like to participate($15 limit), please bring a gift if you are participating in the exchange.

Thanks for your patience,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Bruce Menkowitz

see you there

On Dec 30, 2021, at 2:10 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

As will Jan and I. Looking forward to it!

Cheers and happy New Year everyone.
-KBM

Everything has been finalized for our Octagonal Awards Meeting. This year the Meeting is going to be earlier than usual so we are calling it a Breakfast/Luncheon. This is going to replace the Breakfast Club on January 15th. Please read the attached PDF for all the information. There will be a gift exchange if you would like to participate($15 limit), please bring a gift if you are participating in the exchange.

Thanks for your patience,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Larry Spitzer

Wish I could make it, but unfortunately, I am on call the holiday weekend.
Maybe next year.

-Larry

On Tuesday, January 4, 2022, 09:02:45 AM EST, Bruce Menkowitz <menks6257@...> wrote:

see you there

On Dec 30, 2021, at 2:10 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

As will Jan and I. Looking forward to it!

Cheers and happy New Year everyone.
-KBM

Everything has been finalized for our Octagonal Awards Meeting. This year the Meeting is going to be earlier than usual so we are calling it a Breakfast/Luncheon. This is going to replace the Breakfast Club on January 15th. Please read the attached PDF for all the information. There will be a gift exchange if you would like to participate($15 limit), please bring a gift if you are participating in the exchange.

Thanks for your patience,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Pete Baumbach

Luena and I will attend. Pete

Everything has been finalized for our Octagonal Awards Meeting. This year the Meeting is going to be earlier than usual so we are calling it a Breakfast/Luncheon. This is going to replace the Breakfast Club on January 15th. Please read the attached PDF for all the information. There will be a gift exchange if you would like to participate($15 limit), please bring a gift if you are participating in the exchange.

Thanks for your patience,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Hi Lambert and Kristi!
Happy New Year! We are finally clear to come next Saturday, January 15th to the Brunch! I don’t have a venamo acct. nor am I interested in getting one….How should we settle the $?
The uspo has been very slow…we just got our 1st mail this year…

Many thanks,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

admin. cell# 610-715-8881   Kathy

Referrals are the key to our SUCCESS......because good people know good people!