Topics

Need MGB Center Mirror Ideas

Roger Searle

Hi All,

My wife and I are planning a driving trip with the Roadster in a couple weeks.  I'd like to put a suitcase on the luggage rack, but it always obstructs the view of the interior center mirror.  Does anyone have a solution for temporarily fitting a mirror in a higher position to look over the luggage rack?  My plan is to drive with the top down as much as possible so it interfering with the top shouldn't be a problem.  If I need to put the top up I'll revert to the original mirror.

Something like this.

MIrror.jpe

Stephen McDowell <stephen.mcdowell2020@...>

not really a problem, just adjust both side mirrors and enjoy the ride

v/r
Steve
703-628-8194 - Cell

On Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 08:04:58 AM EDT, searlerb via Groups.Io <searlerb@...> wrote:

Hi All,

My wife and I are planning a driving trip with the Roadster in a couple weeks.  I'd like to put a suitcase on the luggage rack, but it always obstructs the view of the interior center mirror.  Does anyone have a solution for temporarily fitting a mirror in a higher position to look over the luggage rack?  My plan is to drive with the top down as much as possible so it interfering with the top shouldn't be a problem.  If I need to put the top up I'll revert to the original mirror.

Something like this.

MIrror.jpe

Ed Emery

Remember the first rule if Italian racing, "What is behind you is not a important"

Ed

My wife and I are planning a driving trip with the Roadster in a couple weeks.  I'd like to put a suitcase on the luggage rack, but it always obstructs the view of the interior center mirror.  Does anyone have a solution for temporarily fitting a mirror in a higher position to look over the luggage rack?  My plan is to drive with the top down as much as possible so it interfering with the top shouldn't be a problem.  If I need to put the top up I'll revert to the original mirror.

Something like this.

MIrror.jpe

Harry Hurst

They obviously never drove an MGB in I-81!

Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

On Oct 2, 2019, at 9:36 AM, Emery via Groups.Io <john.emery5@...> wrote:

Remember the first rule if Italian racing, "What is behind you is not a important"

Ed

My wife and I are planning a driving trip with the Roadster in a couple weeks.  I'd like to put a suitcase on the luggage rack, but it always obstructs the view of the interior center mirror.  Does anyone have a solution for temporarily fitting a mirror in a higher position to look over the luggage rack?  My plan is to drive with the top down as much as possible so it interfering with the top shouldn't be a problem.  If I need to put the top up I'll revert to the original mirror.

Something like this.

<MIrror.jpe>

<MIrror.jpe>

Stephen McDowell <stephen.mcdowell2020@...>