Topics

Name Tags

Steve Perlman

Hi Everyone,

As I said last night at the GT, If you get me your information promptly we will have your name tags for delivery at the car show in October.

Please do not replay to this email.  Click on:

Give me your Name and either the town you live in or the year and model of your car, whichever you prefer.  They are still $8.50 .

Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift,
That's why it's called
The Present...........

Martin Cameron

Steve,
As discussed just provide me with one with the same info just the name change to Cameron not Camerow

Thanks

Martin

Martin