My 1971 MGB GT For Sale

Roger Searle

All,

As I mentioned a few meetings ago, I’ve decided to sell my 1971 MGB GT.  I always wanted a GT and chrome bumper B, and I’ve had this one for three years.  It’s time for someone else to enjoy it .

It’s a well sorted car as described in the attached flyer.  Please pass the word around.

P.S. I plan on being buried in my original owner Roadster

Steve Harding

Roger,
I planned to be buried in my GT, but I think it’s a better idea for George Van Horn to enjoy it. Maybe Susan will put my ashes in an SU carb that’s been converted to an urn.
Steve

On Sep 23, 2020, at 3:31 PM, Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb@...> wrote:

All,

As I mentioned a few meetings ago, I’ve decided to sell my 1971 MGB GT.  I always wanted a GT and chrome bumper B, and I’ve had this one for three years.  It’s time for someone else to enjoy it .

It’s a well sorted car as described in the attached flyer.  Please pass the word around.

P.S. I plan on being buried in my original owner Roadster

Attachments:

Roger Searle

Hi Steve,

Something like this but in Brookland Green.

Coffin Car.jpe