Monthly PMGC GT - Tue, 10/13/2020 7:30pm-10:00pm #cal-reminder

PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar <PhillyMGClub@...>

Reminder: Monthly PMGC GT

When: Tuesday, 13 October 2020, 7:30pm to 10:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Phil's Tavern

View Event

Organizer: kliebel@...

Phil's Tavern

Larry Spitzer

Anyone familiar with Mike's Service Center on River Rd in Conshohocken?

Ran into a woman who has my identical car (what's the likelihood of that??), and she uses him for service and says he's terrific. Spoke to the owner on the phone and looked at his website, and it looks promising, but it would be reassuring if "someone in the know", ie: someone from the club, who has also gone to him for service.

Thanks!

-Larry

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020, 07:30:04 PM EDT, PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar <phillymgclub@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Monthly PMGC GT

When: Tuesday, 13 October 2020, 7:30pm to 10:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Phil's Tavern

View Event

Organizer: kliebel@...

Phil's Tavern

Lester Weinraub

I live really close to the place. I willl try to check it out. Unfortunately not around for next couple of Saturdays. Will try to stop over next week if I can.  Will let you know.

Lester